Economics was sajuk this morning. Concentrated much. Wohoo..
GP debate was a disaster for mine. ARGHH! Why did I get so confused to the timing?? But nevermind at least I can give 2 points in 1 minute. And still Ms Fleur complimented my style of speaking, because everything just goes out from my mind when spoke tadi, and I didn't even look at my notes. And something happened after the debate, which I'm going to tell si Manis about.

Chemistry, well it was a no-lesson-session again. And we did an exercise again. My Chemistry homework given on Saturday is not finished yet, because I have no idea what the question means. So I figured out to ask durang si Mira lagi tomorrow.
Sociology, as si Manis had copy&paste from Sir Charles status.. we were given homework tadi but the due day will be next week Saturday, and we will also be given another essay question on Wednesday. Hmphh.. Ngalih..
Lunch.. well, had lunch.. makan mee goreng but I only ate half of it because I was full. Dont know why I got full after eating only half of it.
Lapas lunch around pukul 12.45pm turun ke bawah arah durang Nurin, we thought that AVA Room buka sudah, but then sudah kami kesana alum lagi buka.. so the whole class went to the PS table arah foyer, biasa lepak.. and si Manis was there. Manis.. I saw you too. Mau cakap dapan-dapan? hmmmm.. Malu lahh, urang lagi ramai.. haha..
Then we had Geo, at the AVA Room since Nazurah and Qianah had presentation. It was.. fun, and I didn't get sleepy. But.. haha.. my comment is that.. I dont think that they're actually explaining to the class. But anyways, it was really brave of them to be the first and second presenter.
Balik rumah ikut Uncle G Kudil tadi, and talked to Faiz about how bad I was during the debate. And I was really stressed out about it. Then Faiz said "Inda apa-apa tu.. haha, at least kau dapat elaborate 2 points in one minute.." Then okaylah, give up talking to him, karang mental ia pasal aku balik cakap yang aku teruk tadi masa becakap time debate. Haha.
And Manis ku.. aku rindu kau. :'( Banar ni inda mau tau apa lagi yang kan ku cakap tadi pagi?? ada pulang lagi yang kan ku cakap for pembuka kata tadi pagi, but I cant think of any word to say it. But anyways, at least jumpa Manis tadi.. so okay lahh..
I think that's all for now, because I have Economics notes to write, arranging GP papers, Chemistry homework to do, and Sociology research to be done. Inda ku mau batah-batah membuat lagi..