Things that I’ve learnt from what has happened.
1) Don’t trust someone too easily because they’ll in time bite you from your back or even worse, slowly through your heart. Especially a guy.
2) Don’t make fool of yourself, because you’ll be fooled very easily.
3) Even best friends can stab you, so don’t rely so much on your best friend. I’ve been in this condition where (a) She stole my boyfriend, yes, she was my best friend but now not so. And (b) Your own best friend makes use of you just because you’re a good student, and she’s trying to spoil you through blaming things that you don’t do.
4) Don’t get into a relationship with your good friend, because if things doesn’t go through the flow, you’ll eventually break your friendship.
5) Never hope so much from someone who’s really good in socializing because you don’t want to get embarrassed on your own for your stupid one-sided love.
6) Never believe when a guy say “I love you forever” because it will NEVER happen. And don’t fall for stupid unlikely promises.
7) When your mom say that your boyfriend is ‘not-that-loyal type’, believe it. Because your mom gives the best advice for your own good. Believe me, because I’ve actually been in that state not once but twice.
8) When you’re broken, don’t let that stupid feeling of yours control your whole brain. Wanna know why? Because that stupid feeling doesn’t make any use and it doesn’t even make any difference to what he did to you. How? Just think that there are better guys out there who deserves you.
9) Being beautiful outside is the worst thing:
Because (a) A guy that wants you to be his girlfriend would only actually want to show off your outside beauty and not your inner beauty. (b) Even your friend, will only want to be friends with you just because you’re pretty so that they’ll get more friends and it’ll help make them a popular kid. (c) Having so much admirer doesn’t help. (d) It doesn’t make any difference with being a bimbo.
10) Don’t get confused by the word ‘like’ and ‘love’ because they’re not even the same. If a guy say that he likes you, then it’ll just be a temporary feeling but if he say that he loves you, then his feeling will last much longer than the guy that likes you. And if you like a person, just forget about it because it’s just for a while but if you really like that person just go ahead and like him, it’s not even wrong but if you get heartbroken then blame yourself and not him because it’s you who puts so much stupid hope on him.
11) If a guy tells you that he likes you, don’t get mistaken easily. Because you may not be the only one person that he likes, there maybe more than 3 or 4 or more girls that he likes.
12) The most important thing is that, don’t be too naïve.
13) The best thing to get your stress relieved after a break-up is to swear him with what he deserves. Or just let other things get into your mind so that you don’t get too stressed up. And don’t give any space for another chance for those kind of guys.
So far this is what I have experienced. Well, I’m not saying that I have so much experience in this that I’m an expert. But it’s just that, I can’t stand to be a fool of myself and for everyone.
I’m not giving advice to anyone, so no offense. It’s actually just a reminder for me, to not get myself be fooled by anyone and of course, myself. I’m still hating myself right now, because I can sometimes forget about what have happened and that I didn’t actually learn for my mistake earlier.
I’m not saying that I don’t trust guys anymore, but it’s just hard for me to trust them because of what I have experienced. And I’m still thinking of how to get rid of those heartache which keeps following me since 2-3 years ago. Because it really hurts. I can’t even see or even read his **ex-** status on facebook because it just hurts!. And being cheated, is the worst thing which I’d like to avoid since I don’t want to get hurt for the third time. GOSH! I HURTS SO MUCH! I’m just a plain thin glass which can be broken easily, so guess that’s what I’ll still be in the future.
I want to escape from this hurting feeling which I’ve been able to get rid of in the past years, but it’s just that I don’t know why it’s coming back to me. I’m just hoping that this feeling will go away by tomorrow morning when I wake up from my sleep because it’s been haunting me since this morning at school. Felt like I wanted to cry, but it wouldn’t make any good it’ll only make people say that I’m just a crazy depressed little girl, but I’m not! AKU SAKIT HATI SAJA BAH ULEH IA!
I think atu saja kali, pasal aku inda sambung lagi. Ngalih ku sudah memikirkan pasal barang inda be-faedah.