Durang Fathin, Zaki, Nabil, and Shirah mengaji arah surau. Durang Mama and Bapa went to kubur. And then kan ke kedutaan Indon karang uruskan visa bibi pasal bibi kan balik cuti. Then tau ku tu kan kemana durang. Durang kan ke pasar Gadong tu lapas atu. Tempat yang paling ku inda suka pasal manusia-manusia nya disana atu..paham-paham tah.
Abang GRais went to work around 7 tadi. And durang Ka Tini balik ke banglo durang pukul 9 lalu tadi. sampat begambar lagi tadi with durang Isaac and Ayu.


Then buka laptop, wireless mau sudah. Then check facebook, si Manis ada inbox. haha. :D You made me smile again Manis.
Now, I'm going to do my Socio homework. Wohoo. Then revise Geo, just in case esuk sir bagi exercise. and then kan revise Chemistry. :D
Plus it's 21 more days left to Pa G Sabtu's wedding. Mannn! I know, I'm going to have to be the photographer again. Hope cuzz Qeyqie, Akid, Ziqah and Zimah will take the new mother with an open heart. Because Aunty Shidah is a kind person. Although I know, there'll never any woman to replace their late mother, Babu Sufiana. *al-fatihah*



And also, today is the 17th year of my late aunt Norsiah left the world. *al-fatihah* My cousin Zaim and Syafeenaz's late mother. And no one can even replace thier late mother in their heart, even until now they even remember their late mother.
To my cousins Zaim, Syafeenaz, Akid, Qeyqie, Ziqah and Zimah;
"Kamu... sabar ahh. I know your late mothers will be proud of you if they saw you grow up as kind people. and they'll be really happy if they knew that you still remember them not only in your memories, but also in your heart."
Courtesy of the two pictures from "Pa G Sabtu's Engagement ceremony Part II" uploaded by Asri Isaac Sr. and Photographed by Wardah Hj Isa.