Saturday, 17 April 2010

DVD Orientation has been released baby~


Okay so.. early this morning the Orientation DVD has been delivered to all of the students that ordered the dvd. And it's distributed personally by Senior Eddy. Thanks senior. Kesian senior distribute dvd atu sorang-sorang. cheer up senior!! :D

So yeah, I'm gonna watch this dvd later after I have my second round lunch. Hehe. Classes was fun, and Alhamdulillah baik jua sir Vincent yang mengajar Economics tadi, so I understood loads. Geo, we had pretest well it's pretty simple but we didnt revise so that was the only problem :'((. Then GP done our group essay during the break time then photocopied 4 sets then gave the original sheet and our rough notes to Ms Fleur. Chemistry was a no lesson session, yay!. haha. then after lunch, had sociology which was fun, sir atu selalu kalau ia becerita sampai jauh ceritanya..

So now, I have GP research to do for the debate the topic is about 'Graffiti' don't know if my spelling is correct or not. haha.

Bh bh, that's all for now. buhbyess..