Friday, 16 April 2010

Who the heck...?

Hello, I'm back again and this will be my last post for today. I just found out these answers from several questionaires on Facebook and it's answered by my friends whom I dont know who, maybe I know them and maybe no. So yeah the questions are listed below.


And who the heck answered these questions? or maybe any one or two of the questions listed?

1. Have you ever had a crush on Wardah Hj Isa?
-Yes.

2. Do you think Wardah Hj Isa is hot?
-Yes.

3. Would you hook up with Wardah Hj Isa?
-Yes.

4. Do you think Wardah Hj Isa is a virgin?
-No.

5. Have you ever had a dream about Wardah Hj Isa?
-Yes.

6. Do you think Wardah Hj Isa is attractive?
-Yes.

7. Do you think Wardah Hj Isa is a good kisser?
-Yes.

8. Do you think Wardah Hj Isa is cute?
-Yes.

9. Do you think Wardah Hj Isa has ever had a crush on you?
-Yes.

10. Do you think Wardah Hj Isa is a flirt?
-No.
but some anwersed -Yes.

11. Do you think Wardah Hj Isa is a good friend?
-Yes

12. Would you travel around the world with Wardah Hj Isa?
-Yes.

13. Are you embarassed to be around Wardah Hj Isa?
-No.

14. Do you think Wardah Hj Isa has a nice smile?
-No.

15. Do you think Wardah Hj Isa is a loyal friend?
-Yes.

16. Do you think Wardah Hj Isa has a nice chest?
-Yes.

17. Do you think Wardah Hj Isa has a cute facebook profile picture?
-No.

18. Do you think Wardah Hj Isa has beautiful eyes?
-Yes.

19. Do you think Wardah Hj Isa looks good in a bathing suit?
-No.
but some answerd -Yes.

20. Do you think Wardah Hj Isa has a nice butt?
-Yes.

To those people who answered these questions:
Thanks for being honest, but dont look at my chest, my butt, and dont dream of watching me wearing a bathing suit. And I am still a virgin. Gila kali, mun ku inda virgin wah abis ku kana tampar oleh parents ku, sudah pun umur baru berapa..alum lagi kawin. ish ish ish ish.. inda baik.. For those saying I dont have a nice smile, thanks because for real.. I dont have a nice smile.. and I can also be a flirt at times but mostly not. I dont even know if I am a good kisser, because never kissed before.