Friday, 16 April 2010

It's Spring!

I know, I know. My homeworks aren't done yet and I'm still blogging. I just can't help myself. But I'm pretty jelous of my cousins who's in the UK right now.

Wanna know why?

Because it's spring! and they went to the beach. I wanna go there. But hey, the only free time I can go there will be in December or maybe even late November but hey, that's winter. Nothing much can be seen. It's much better to go there during Spring. Huhu.


The beach


Kaka Nazurah a.k.a si Najuyah or Jauyah (in tudong), si Adek, and Kaka Iffah.


Aww.. look at that blooming little flower..


I REALLY MISS LONDON. But currently, I'm wanting to go to New Zealand. Because I dont know why. I'll tell you why when I have the reasons. Hee. :D

**Pictures Courtesy of Enoy Roslan's photo album from Facebook.