Homeworks done? NO.
I just can't concentrate on doing my homeworks. Geo was halfway done yesterday, Economics was untouched and GP durang Mira, LeeWen and Ziqah still haven't reply my message. How am I supposed to get it done by tonight? It's supposed to be hand in tomorrow but still no reply. ARGHH!
ALAI LETIH LERRR... Have done a research on the types and the rights of parents on using any forms of discipline they choose, and I still agree that parents have their rights, now the problem is the group member's opinion and also the arrangements of main points and supporting ideas, and also conclusion. KAMU LAKAS-LAKAS TAH REPLY MISIS KU ATU..ASAP KALI NI AHH..KANA MARAH TANI KARANG..
Economics, well I'll try to do it by tonight. And Geo, I will have to check whether my answers are answering the question or not.
And I will have abondon this laptop for this half of the day, atupun kalau aku dapat tahan diri ku jua untuk menjauhi laptop ani.. :''((
And tomorrow,kami balik pukul 2. SADIH KU NI SADIH...