Sunday, 11 April 2010

Fun with Alai Suhaid and Baby Mia while my sisters are stuffing me with FATS!

Okay, so Kaka Dd my eldest sister went to Mom's flat in Manggis this afternoon with Alai Suhaid and Baby Mia. And she stuffed me with chocolates. Then tooks LOADS of pictures with Baby Mia and Alai Suhaid, they actually fought who will get to take pictures first so yeah it was fun..




And then went back to rumah Tutong, and my second sister stuffed me again with Chocolate doughnut. SO MUCH CHOCOLATES TODAY!..


Btw, the doughnut, I put it in the refrigerator.hee.It's saved for tommorrow's breakfast.

I KNOW THAT I'M GETTING SKINNY-ER, SO THEY THINK THAT I DESERVE TO BE STUFFED WITH FATS. ARGHH!


Okay, so I'll be having chemistry test tommorrow and Geo test was cancelled. hee.. XD
But still, I have to revise and practice calculating tonight for the sake of passing chemistry because I really love chemistry.. :'((