so okay. well, I had chemistry test today after break and I regret not revising any of chemistry thingy last night and before the test. I must've been born to be a genius. So okay, well the test was pretty simple but hey I'm a person who loves to make mistakes on any simple things. SHITS ON ME. Why didn't I even revise on the definition of relative molecular formula? It's shitty right? arghh!! I just can't stand this stupidness, I think I'd better stop being that kind of lazy person to revise. Hopefully I got many corrects answers on the calculation, because as you know (or not know?) I SERIOUSLY SUCK IN CALCULATING.
And hey, we didnt have Geo test today since afternoon classes were cancelled. but bad news for Wednesday, we're going home at 2. :'(
And again today Uncle G Kudil sent me home since Dad went to Bandar for a check-up and went there with my third brother.
I didn't feel well since last night, but even worse this morning and even afternoon but now Alhamdulillah it's fading but still HEADACHE AND FEVER MODE!. I think I'm just gonna do my GP homework tomorrow morning. Still can't stand this headache, hopefully it disappears tomorrow.
And hopefully tomorrow will be a fine day. Lets hope that there's no surprise test for Geography.
Why so many 'and(s)' in this blog?
Guess it's my favourite word.
Just smiled today although I didn't feel well, but forced myself to smile as if nothing is going on. And thanks for smiling back at me, that really does helps me forget a little bit of my fever and headache.
I was thinking of dropping Economics since I dont have any PS period. But when I talked to mom about it in the afternoon, she disagrees to it. She told that "Walaupun kau ngalih-ngalih masa ani..nanti ada hikmahnya tuu.." Then I thought, "yeah, kalau dulu ramai urang cakap aku punya subjects time O level atu tough-tough, cemana buleh aku dapat 7 O's right? So okay, must think positive. Walaupun ku ngalih-ngalih awal ani gerenti nanti ada hikmah yang lagi basar kana bagi. and aku mesti ingat yang aku belajar ani bukan untuk diri ku sendiri tapi kerana Allah and also untuk family ku. Kalau mau be-gaji basar nanti sudah keraja, belajar banar-banar.." so okay, since aku ani bukan jenisnya kan mau jadi anak derhaka, yang inda mau ikut cakap orang tua, so I end up taking this decision..Inda payah drop Econ.
Okay, I gotta go now. Buhbyess.