Tuesday, 13 April 2010

STUFFUN

Hoolla~ Hello.. haha. Yeah well, I'm still on the fever and headache mode which really sucks. because I have to pretend that I'm not having one. Just smile to the people that smiled at me. And I had cold sweats since the morning, which makes it suck more. urghh!

GP was in the early morning block, which I enjoyed having a group discussion with Mira, Ziqah and Lee Wen. It's really fun sharing ideas with them because they have loads of excellent ideas.

Then I had Chemistry. When teacher talked about the s-p-d-f rotation, I was like "What the hell?!?!? I can't understand any one of these." But then, as we go along the lesson I started to get the idea of the s-p-d-f thingy. And about the electronic configuration of ions..I forgot that to get the electronic configuration of positive ion I have to remove the number of electrons, but I added it. BWAHAHA!! But well, luckily teacher taught me step by step, because that's what I need. HAHA.

Then after break was Socio. Had a fun and not sleepy lesson today. and Sir Charles didn't talk about 'toilet' today, ALHAMDULILLAH. but instead he was talking about his two nephews with two different characters from two different brothers of his. One of his nephew is a 'karit' one who will not share his toys with anyone else and the other is not 'karit' one, but there's a twist when it comes to sharing foods where the 'karit' one will share his food because it's really hard to feed him and it takes one hour to feed him. I laughed when he described his nephews characters because I remember my nephews *actually 6 of them* which has loads of different characters, which also makes me always get angry at them and sometimes fight with them. YEAH RIGHT, I'M NOT REALLY A GOOD AUNT.

After Socio I had Geo. And Geo now has become a less sleepy class. WOW!. haha. No test yet. Woohoo..

Then after that we all go home, but I called mom. Panat! I passed by L6-3 when talking to mom and I just realised that they were still studying HAHA! and then to cover it, I entered L6-2 class but when I turn around I saw the teacher that discussed the subjects and the future career I want to take.. but at that time I was still talking to mom. HAHA! SHITS! But well, it doesnt really matter though, even the seniors bring their phone.

Mom asked me, "Eh, dari mana kan kau menelipun ani?" then I said "Dari skulah, aku pakai mobile ku jua ni menelipun mama ani.."..
Mom:"Eh, nda kamu belajar kan ni.."
Me:"Nda, ani abis jua sudah class kami ni. Ani kan balik tah ku ni.. lakat lagi ku di class".. HAHA!

A rather stuffun day today..haha..
**stuffun is a combination of stuffy and fun

That's all for now I guess, dont have to mention about Economics class since the afternoon classes are cancelled. But yeah, tomorrow..will have to go home at 2. :'( CAPI-CAPI JUA BANAAA..