Thursday, 8 April 2010

It's red!!! No..it's still green. Are you blind? It's yellow~ you fool! How can you drive if you're a colourblind.

So yeah, this morning mom told me to get a driving license next year after my birthday so that Dad will not have to send me to school anymore.. haha! Yay!! Thanks mom!!!


And again, I went back home with Uncle G Kudil today. I panicked when Faiz told me that I'm going home with them because I thought that they've been waiting for me but it turns out that we're going home at 1pm so yeah Faiz was at the canteen with his friend and I waited at the bus stand. Then I was the first one to go in to the car and uncle told me to sit in front since Faiz's friend is coming with us, so yeah sat in front. Nyaman air-cond nya tdi..haha. ilang jua kepanasan ku.. tpi inda kurang lah aku punya Hot personality..hhaa.. perasan!!

So okay, thank you mom for letting me get a driving license next year. ahhaah. :D


and I miss Mrs.Lim's favourite phrase. "Are you colourblind?"