Thursday, 8 April 2010

NICE SMILE

Figured out that I can't hold myself from typing and posting. I just want to say that you have a nice smile, and thanks for smiling everyday and that makes me not to forget to smile too. thanks.

I dont know why I'm saying this but I think your smile means a seduction. :D
I know that smile doesnt always mean that a person is seducing, but this certain someone's smile keeps making the pit of my stomach flips everytime I see him smile. and it's sweet but poisonous at the same time but yeah well, of course it's in a good way. haa.

And yeah, class was fine. Geo was very sleepy, but hey! I got 10 marks out of 10 on my exercise on hydrographs.

and by the way, I think there's no more Bullet being shot to me. But instead I think my blood is pumping with loads of heart melting poison. And that's because of YOU! haha. yeah, I thank you for your smile.

I'm going to STPRI right away after school on Saturday. I'm sooo happpy. I just can't wait to see Timah, and the others. Si Balqis and Lynnie cant come but si Math cakap maybe she'll come. and Si Timah pun klurusan free on the afternoon, so I figured out to you know..kacau-kacau dorang cigu..haha and me-Lefux with durang kawan-kawan..haa.. and I'll be taking pictures of STPRI and also my friends that are coming on that day.. I JUST CANT WAIT TO SEE STPRI.

Mom was shocked when I told her that I want to go to STPRI on saturday after school, and she said "Kan behapa kau kesana?"..then I said "Aku kan jumpa durang cigu ku..inda kn sudah masuk form 6 selajur dilupakan kan durang atu.. karang menangis inda belagu durang karang pasal rindu kan aku..haha anu hyperactive lagi diclass.." so yeah, dad said okay and mom jua.. THANKS!

Really miss Mrs. Lim, Mr. Pang, Sir Ramli, Cigu Zaini, Cigu Safriah, Cigu Salina, Cigu Rosanoor, Sir Fazli, Sir Shukri, Teacher Yati, Mr Stephen, Teacher Sophia, Teacher Aishah, Teacher Amal, and all of the teachers lahh pokok nya.haha.. :D Gerenti durang sasak ni kami menyerbu durang ahh.. especially Cigu Zaini, pasal asal saja kami ke staffroom tempat yang kami aga arah ia jua.. ia tah lakas panuh tu arah officenya..haha.. so yeah, hopefully durang ada on Saturday..:D

TEACHERS I MISS YOU!! AND P.S.: TO THAT CERTAIN SOMEONE, PLEASE SMILE AGAIN. :D