Monday, 19 April 2010

SPEND LOADS OF MONEY AND GREEN LIGHTS

I forgot that I didn't tell you that I'm going to have to spend loads of money on study resources.

GP will have to buy loads *like loads!!!!* of novels for my reading materials and assignments. Right now, I have like 5 or even more novels to buy, which will probably cost me around $90+. ANd will have to buy the Photocopy card for $5 which will be useful for photocopying in school. and not to mention the upcoming movie watching assignments for comparing and essay-writing compilation ideas to be done.

Sociology too. I will have to find more materials either online or from bookstores or even better, both.

TIADA RUNGUTAN DIKEHENDAKI. :D

So yeah, I believe Ms. Fluer will be giving us the lists of novels to be bought. And I think we're studying Literature more than GP. No offense. She loves reading. And I love reading too.

So yeah, I'm working with my group for debate with Mira, LeeWen and Ziqah, but with a new addition member in the club, the one and only male member in the group, Faiz. Haha. Kesian, ia sorang ganya yang laki-laki arah group kami. So yeah, I better find out more about the points on Graffiti is an art since I have loads of points on Graffiti is vandal. Hmph.

And also, I think that I better start myself to get active in more activities since I'm looking forward to the Jenesys programme, or the one that students are sent to Washington, or even the programme that students are allowed to stay in Cambridge University for 2 weeks! I know that it's open for the 'chosen' secondary students only, but like what the Principle said "Who knows that they might extend the programme to A level students", and yes I am also looking forward to the ISB Global Conference Forum, which will be held in next year's March, and since I've already got the green light from my parents now I need to find a time to ask sir Charles when the closing date of registration would be. Hee. IT'S SOMEHOW A NEED NOW TO BE AN ACTIVE STUDENTS IN BOTH ACADEMIC AND NON-ACADEMIC. Wohoo!

Let's show people that you're not that little shy girl anymore Wardah!!!!

Okay, atu sja for now. buhbyesss.