Saturday, 27 March 2010

Lost-and-found and Mess

Ohkayss, so this post will be the last post for today.. hee.. I know you're sick of me already..



I've just found my Chemistry file from the last 2 years, and just figured out that it's still in a very gooood condition. So I'll just use it as my Chemistry file for this year and next year. it's still nice and no scratch yet..


And hey I have a plan tomorrow. My plan is to move my bookcase and clean up my room then find somewhere suitable for my bookcase to settle at.. hee.. can't stand the mess.. especially my sister's stuffs.. I hope that late this year I'll switch my room with my brothers because his is much smaller, and I prefer that room because it'll only fit my stuff and not my sisters stuff. haha..I really hope for the room-switching.. and hey abang ku yang ke-empat ani makin basar makin banyak barangnya.. that's why I really hope to switch rooms with him.. and he'll be getting married InsyaAllah next year in January..

ABANG ES!!~ AKU MAU TUKAR BILIK DENGAN ABANG ES.. YOUR ROOM FITS ME MUCH MORE THAN THIS ROOM..AND TO ME IT'S MUCH MORE EASIER TO ORGANIZE THAN THIS BIG ROOM..


I hope he reads my blog, I really want his room. Plus that room has an awesome split aircond.. and I really like it because it's nearer to the kitchen.. but one thing I hate the most about that room is that one window between the kitchen and the room. well, his room was actually an old settlement for the kitchen when my parents first build this house, so when they expanded the house the kitchen is moved to the otherside.. so yeah, that's still managable for me, I can just cover it with an old curtain which is not used anymore.. we have loads of curtain, believe me.

Okay, that's all for now.. buhbyeess

P.S: Semangat jua urang atu kan skulah.. on Monday wah skulh.. jangan th dibuat arah status atu yg kau mau skulh awl..