Saturday, 27 March 2010

Understand?

Yeheee, my works are done!!! haaa.. :D



This picture is actually a summary of what we have learnt during sociology class on the last day of 1st term.


I'm really happy that all of my works are done.. heee.. :DD

And now, I have to prepare myself for the presentation which will be held on the first class in the morning since I have economics on the first block.. arghh! hope the girl will pick some other people to do the presentations first.. and our group wil be like some where second or third last.. hee.. nervous..

And FYI, my weight dropped to 50.7 kg the last time I weighted myself *cant remember when* it was 51.9 kg.. WHAT THE HELL?? LATELY I HAVE BEEN EATING SO MUCH, BUT MY WEIGHT DROPPED TO 50.7 KG?? laju jua parut ku ani digest.. haha..

bh okay lah atu sja untuk hari ani.. buybyess...