And yeah, Rinah wrote on my wall last night of how they missed the Biffle. and they've been talking about me too. And read on Balqis's blog she had a PS for me.. she's asking why I just dont go online, and that's because takut kna marah that the wireless barat krg haha.. you know how many people are using the wireless at home. Me, my sister, my 3 brothers atu pun if my older brother and 4th brother ada drumah.. so the one person yg buat wireless barat is my third brother. We dont even know why the hell the wireless is always barat if ia ada.. hmph. Gotta investigate that.
And anyways, now he's working and my 4th brother also goes to work.. and my sister has her class right now in UBD so I got the wireless for myself!! haha.. yay!!.. and yeah just knew that my brother is playing tibia right now. urghh.. adakh main tibia while charging his phone.. talur talur..
But anyways, I'm not going to visit Ka Dd today because as you know, tinggal dirumah. hee.. and I dont have any driving license although 2 cars are left at home.
Atupun if bpa suruh jua.. lgipun next year I'll be sitting for the AS LEVEL and also A LEVEL..
hmphh. I think that's all for now, got to finish up my essay. It's already halfway done. and now I'm going to make it fullway done.. haha.. tooodleees.. XD